Blueberry AGE Cream
Blueberry AGE Cream is designed for mature dehydrated skins that are Glycated and also barrier impaired.
Enriched with ultra moisturizing safflower oleosomes, phosphatidylcholine and humectants to provide long lasting moisturisation. This ultra hydrating cream provides a reservoir of moisture for the skin to provide the ultimate relief from dehydrated matured skin.
- Lupine Amino Acids: skin soothing and smoothing. Contains a blend of essential amino acids for the skin. Antioxidant
- Resveratrol: Antioxidant and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Superox-C AF: Kakadu plum extract energizes dull looking skin and improves radiance. Reduces the appearance of redness and brightens skin. Kakadu plum contains 100 times more vitamin C than oranges. It is loaded with a cocktail of antioxidants, including polyphenols, gallic, and ellagic acids. Clinical trails have shown after one month of use: 39% reduction in appearance of wrinkle length, 41% decrease in the appearance of wrinkle depth, and 30% increase in the appearance of skin luminosity.
- Guava Extract: a super fruit that is highly prized for its vitamin and high antioxidant content. Guava is rich in Vitamins A & C. It contains 4 times more Vitamin C than oranges.
- Renovage: Diminishes the appearance of all the signs of aging. Results of clinical trails showed a trice daily application of 3% Renovage: increased moisturization by 30%, skin looked younger & smoother, 90% of panelists showed a reduction in the appearance of pose size, and 30.5% showed a reduction in redness.
Water, Sunflower Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Coconut Alkanes, Cetyl Esters, Lupine Amino Acids, Sunflower Oleosomes, Glycerin, Trehalose, Urea, Serine, Pentylene Gycol, Clyceryl Polyacrylate, Teprenone. Guava Extract, Resveratrol, Jojoba Esters, Kakadu Plum Extract, Blueberry Stem Extract, Algin, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol 1, 2-Hexanediol, Glycerol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lcithin, Octanohydroxamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Phosphate.